Field day with Red de Suelos and NEOS Network
21 November 2022
On November 21 2022, the "Red de Suelos" is organising a Field Day at the Institute of Sustainable Agriculture of Córdoba within the activities of the NEOS Network, which will includ a field visit to an Olive production. The event brings together local researchers and the agenda is the following:
- 9:30-10:00 Reception of participants: IAS CSIC, meeting room in the Annex building.
- 10:00-10:15 Welcome: Dr. Luca Testi (Vice Director of IAS-CSIC)
- 10:20 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Field visit to the La Conchuela olive grove and experimental studies on erosion that take place there.
- 13:30-15:00 Lunch, at the IAS.
- 1- Presentation of the PREPSOIL project, Pablo Gómez from INIA. 15 minutes.
- 2- SoilBio transdisciplinary meeting in 2023. José A. Gómez, IAS-CSIC. 15 minutes.
- 3- Sharing of activities to propose on the Net. Rest of the time.
PREPSOIL at the event
Pablo Gomez (from INIA (CSIC) and partner of PREPSOIL) was invited to provide an overview of PREPSOIL. By joining the event, Pablo will explore networking opportunities with potential regional contributors to the series of soil assessment workshops that PREPSOIL will organise during 2023.
Official webpage: https://redsuelos.es/jornada-de-campo-dentro-de-las-actividades-de-la-red-neos/