Share your “Soil Education Good Example”
Do you have good teaching practices to share from your experience with primary and secondary school pupils on soil health? How do you really capture their attention on how important it is to take good care of our soils? Do you use innovative techniques that you would like to share with your peers throughout the rest of Europe to help children become better “soil caretakers”?
For the 2nd time, PREPSOIL offers the unique opportunity to spread good practices, give visibility to your work and inspire younger generations on how to take good care of our land.
Who can apply?
Primary and Secondary School Teaching Professionals, as well as other organisations, municipalities and any other actors providing outreach activities in the subject that specifically target these groups of young students. Applications from all European countries are welcome. In case you had applied for the PREPSOIL 1st Call, you can send your application again.
Why should I submit?
- Promote your soil pedagogy practices around Europe
- Be awarded as an actor in the frontline of “soil education”
- Inspire others to become active agents on soil sustainability
- Showcase your teaching practice at a regional/national/international level (to be agreed upon with the selected winners)
- Get a PREPSOIL Diploma & obtain recognition as a good example of soil education and how you are supporting the transition towards healthy soil in the future
Requirements for your “Soil Education Good Example”
- Age: this can range from 6 to 20 years old, from kindergarden/primary school to secondary school/vocational training
- Style: the activity can be a work in practice on issues concerning soils, a theoretical work, an art activity around soils, or a combination of the former
- Materials: the activity cannot consist solely of a book, a movie, a website or a game. However, these can be part of the materials prepared by the soil educator
- Pictures: the submission of pictures are welcome, but not mandatory. Please note that should your pictures include people that can be identified, we cannot publish them without their permission
Submit your teaching practice now!
- Select the language to access the form (English or one of the other 6 native languages)
- Fill the webform till 15th January 2024 23:59 CET.