Share your “Soil Education Good Example”
NOTE: applications are now closed
Do you have good teaching practices to share from your experience with primary and secondary school pupils on soil health? How do you really capture their attention on how important it is to take good care of our soils? Do you use innovative techniques that you would like to share with your peers throughout the rest of Europe to help children become better “soil caretakers”?
PREPSOIL offers you a unique opportunity to spread good practices, give visibility to your work and inspire younger generations on how to take good care of our land.
Who can apply?
Primary and Secondary School Teaching Professionals, as well as other organisations, municipalities and any other actors providing outreach activities in the subject from Italy, Norway, The Netherlands, Poland, Spain and Sweden. Applications are also welcome from other European countries.
Why should I submit?
- Promote your soil pedagogy practices around Europe
- Obtain recognition as a good example of soil education
- Be awarded as an actor in the frontline of “soil education”
- Inspire others to become active agents on soil sustainability
Requirements for your “Soil Education Good Example”
- Age: this can range from 6 to 20 years old, from primary to secondary education;
- Style: the activity can be a work in practice on issues concerning soils, a theoretical work, an art activity around soils, or a combination of the former;
- Materials: the activity cannot consist solely of a book, a movie, a website or a game. However, these can be part of the materials prepared by the soil educator;
- Pictures: the submission of pictures are welcome, but not mandatory. Please note that should your pictures include people that can be identified, we cannot publish them without their permission.
Submit your teaching practice now!
- Select the language to access the form
- Fill the form until 25th January 2023 (23:59 CET)